Upcoming events in Halton, Ontario
Chilly Half Marathon & Frosty 5K
New Balance Chilly Half Marathon & Frosty 5K
2019 marks the 23rd Anniversary of the Chilly Half Marathon!
- FREE New Balance quarter-zip tech-shirts or the first 3000 half marathon registrants!
- Great Post-Race Chili Party!
- Finisher Medals for the half marathon & 5K
Free Friendship Run & Walk:
Join us 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 2 at the Burlington Running Room, Unit 6C, Cumberland Square, 3300 Fairview Street in Burlington, Ontario for a FREE Friendship 3K Run & Walk. Meet Elite Runner Rachel Hannah. Rachel is a 5-Time Canadian Champion in track, road racing, and cross country and has represented Canada 8 times as a National Team Member. In addition to Rachel, you can meet your pace bunny then head out for a short run or walk to loosen up your legs and work out some last minute nervous energy.
Post-Race Chili Party sponsored by Stagg Chili
Stagg Chili will be served post-race at 3 Downtown Burlington locations (most are very close to the finish). The locations include Emma’s BackPorch at 2084 Old Lakeshore Road, HoneyWest at 399 Elizabeth Street, and Wendel Clark’s at 380 Brant Street.
Bring your race bib to any of the participating restaurants on Sunday, March 3 for FREE Stagg Chili and Steam Whistle Beer!
Chilly Half Marathon:
- $75 early bird
- Registrants receive a Technical Running Jacket!
- Late entry fee $80
Frosty 5K Race:
- $45 early bird
- Late entry fee $50
- Collect pledges for the Joseph Brant Hospital Foundation.
- Raise $500 in pledges and receive a FREE entry in the New Balance Chilly Half Marathon!
- Raise $250 and receive a FREE entry in the CIBC Wood Gundy Frosty 5K!
The New Balance Chilly Half Marathon will start at City Hall located at James Street and Brant Street.
The CIBC Wood Gundy Frosty 5K will start on Lakeshore Road and Brant Street in front of the Waterfront Hotel.
To Register, go to our website: www.chillyhalfmarathon.ca